- 09-06-2006, 01:51 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
It's quite usual to be asked for your passport number, I get it all the time in hotels all around the world, it's a garantee for them if you trash the place or default on payment. And if you want internet with netvigator in your serviced appartment, and don't have a HKID, you'll be asked to provide your passport number instead.
Don't worry about it, it's standard pratice.
- By Little bird in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 21Last Post: 10-26-2009, 08:24 PM
- By natalie1 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2008, 07:47 PM
- By KKKK in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2008, 08:32 AM
- By capital in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2007, 05:31 AM
- By Lisa1 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2007, 09:45 AM