- 08-26-2006, 09:40 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2006
- Hong Kong
We have found a domestic helper that we like and are currently trying to go through the whole consulate and immigration fiasco. When we went to the consulate they gave us a list of requirements before they would process everything (we are doing direct/name hire as our helper is currently not working in HK but does hold a HK ID card - she has already returned to the philippines so it is all down to us).
One of the requirements is that we have a copy of an open one way ticket from manilla to HK or a ticket exchange voucher. We are a little concerned about paying for this now as she has not been approved with a bisa from immigration yet (and can't be until we have gone through the consulate) so it may be wasted money. Anyone had experience with this and any advice?
If we do go ahead, does anyone know where we can get a ticket exchange voucher and what it actually is?
- 08-29-2006, 10:47 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
Last year we got our ticket exchange voucher at Filipino (HK) Travel Services Co. Shop 227, Worldwide Plaza, 19 Des Voeux Road, Central. Tel no. 31023282.
- By Buckeroo in forum News and IssuesReplies: 13Last Post: 10-03-2009, 03:38 PM
- By crystal88 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2008, 02:52 PM
- By VegemiteKid in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2008, 09:19 PM
- By brainleacher in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:16 PM
- By Sumei in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2007, 06:49 PM