Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Parc Palais

Sleuth is offline Registered User

Parc Palais

Any opinions out there on Parc Palais? We looked at three Kowloon complexes the other day--One Beacon Hill, Dynasty Heights and Parc Palais and liked Parc Palais the best.
    If we had our way, we would have the setting of Dynasty Heights, the amenities of Parc Palais and the proximity to the KCR of One Beacon Hill.
    We go to see more on Monday, but these will be in the NT as my office is in SZ.
    Be nice to join the world in Stanley/Repulse/DB, but the commute would be way too long.

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    I'm sorry I don't know Parc Palais, but if you are working in SZ you could consider Tai Po. I lived in Tai Po as a child and teenager and it has a fairly large expatriate community both in and around Hong Lok Yuen and the surrounding villages. You've also got international and ESF schools in Tai Po and ShaTin. Plus you've got choice of Western style houses, Western style apartments or Chinese village houses.

Is Hong Lok Yuen close to the KCR?

gigi is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth
    Is Hong Lok Yuen close to the KCR?
    No, the closest KCR is Tai Wo, and it's about 10 mins ride.

Since our Ma On Shan deal fell through at the last minute, we will be looking at these places again next month. I think I've been to Hong Lok Yuen and it was nice. The commute (we won't have a car) factored against it.

Scroll to top