Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

8 month old won't eat

Rodericlaw is offline Registered User
    Try Exquisite Packing Milk - mixed with formula - it may help.

Roderic

adahc is offline Registered User
    Is this Exquisite Packing Milk a cw milk? I'm interested to try as my son is allegic to cow milk and hate the test of soymilk!

Rodericlaw is offline Registered User
    No - it helps kid sleep and eat well daily - actually, it clears the body of inner heat, inner dampness and impurities.

For allergic to cw, I think you can try Nestle HA1 under 6 months or HA2 over 6 months old.

jajacha is offline Registered User
    Hey Rodericlaw,

Where do you buy the Exquisite Packing Milk? And how can we learn more about this product? Any websites?

laura9 is offline Registered User
    I know this post was a long time ago, but I'm experiencing the same thing with my 8 month old. We've been trying everything since around 5 months, when I switched from nursing to bottle. Everything you describe in your post is our situation! I can't tell you how nice it is to hear that someone else has gone through this. Can you tell me what happened with you son?

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    are you willing to introduce rice cereal? babies at this age are theroetically at the "right" age to try...if not, it might actually be the teet...too slow / too fast? my baby doesnt like to drink when the temperature of the milk is not "just right" so i use the bottle warmer alot cause the temperature is perfect!

i use formula to make the rice cereal so my baby does in fact still get the milk (which is a worry for many parents since milk still should be the biggest portion of the babies diet)...so lunch and dinner time my baby (5.5mths) gets a portion of rice cereal (made with veggies and 2oz of milk) and the 6oz of milk to follow up ....SO he is still taking in 8oz of milk, but in two different forms. he's really enjoying it - the rice cereal and the milk as it helps "wash down" the food.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12