Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sunshine House Prep School Tung Chung

Kimmi is offline Registered User
    Your daughter most proberly will be in the pm class because there is a waiting list for the am classes. My daughter is in the pm class and although recently we were offered a place in the am class, Ive kept her in the pm class as there's less children and she now has other activities she does in the mornings.

H&A
    H&A is offline Registered User
    Kimmi,

Actually, I prefer my daughter to attend in the am class. Because she usually goes to sleep at 1-3pm everyday. You said that there is a waiting list for the am class already. So there are so many parents like to apply this school. Because i always think that discovery bay is a small place/ town. How many students in each classand how many classes in pm class?

What kind of other activities does your daughter join in the morning?

Btw, do you know which apartment is nearby the SS school? Because if i let my daughter to attend this school, i must need to move in to DB.

Thank you so much for your assistance!!

Kimmi is offline Registered User
    Ms Sabita will be able to inform you about the waiting list and class numbers. DB is a fairly small place compared to some places in HK but there is a hell of alot of kids there. DB is a great family place. Thats why people often move there once they have kids or thinking of starting a family. There is plenty of apartment complexes close to the plaza, where SS house is situated. The best thing for you to do is come over to DB visit SS House and look around, if you like what you see go and talk to an estate agent about apartments. Good Luck

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123