Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

pinemarten is offline Registered User
    Hey Anita, whereabouts in Mongkok?

AnitaC is offline Banned
    Hi Cara,

Well....it does sound "challenging". But I have full confidence in you and the medical facility in Hong Kong. Just be more careful and take it easy.

Anita

AnitaC is offline Banned
    Hi Pinemarten,

If you go to Fa Yuen Street (Prince Edward MTR Exit B), you should find a lot of cheapies.

As for the outlet, I have the address at home. Let me write back later tonight or tomorrow.

I am at four months now and it's my first prenancy. How about you?

Fancy going there together? A friend of mine, Indonesian expat, is also very interested in exploring Mongkok/ Prince Edward. Feel free to give me a shout!

Cheers,

Anita

AnitaC is offline Banned
    Pinemarten, I think I met you last Thursday! Well...then let me bring the addresses to you at our gathering. You are still up for it? I will leave early tomorrow, but definitely will be there for a chat at 6:30pm.

Cheers, Anita

carang is offline Registered User
    i may try to come on thursday this week... problem is i'd like to bring my son and he's usually getting ready fro bed aroudn 7... we'll see how it works out tomorrow...

thanks for all the good wishes folks!

jaetee is offline Registered User
    Congrats Cara - I am also dealing with high blood pressure so know we need to be careful. I am on Lantau as well, so maybe we can get together for shopping and chatting sometime. :)

AnitaC -
    please post the baby outlet address as I probably need to start shopping soon, havent bought anything yet and this is my first. thanks muchly. :)

pinemarten is offline Registered User
    Anita, thanks for the offer to bring the address along! I will prob go with my husband on the weekend though, I want to harness his (no doubt temporary) enthusiasm about buying baby clothes!

elizaveta is offline Registered User

Congratulations!!

Hey, congratulations to both of you! First sex indications for our Thursday group! I am a little jealous as last week doctor didnt want to tell us what it was (at 12.5 weeks) so I will have to wait until..... end October now! Snif! Snif! We call it Jumper as he/she wouldn't stop jumping on u/s.
    See you soon happy moms to be!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast