Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

AnitaC is offline Banned
    Eliza - Don't worry. 4 more weeks your doctor should be able to tell you the sex of your baby. Keep us posted girl!

Cara and Pinemarten - No worries. I will bring the addresses and the maps for you girls! See you tomorrow.

Jaetee - Will post the addresses on the web tonight or tomorrow. Did you receive my email and Todd's email? We are expeciting you call to deal with the corporate insurance stuff for you and husband.

If any of you want to have the addresses and the maps, but not able to meet up at our regular gatherings, please send me an email, and I could attach the maps, etc to you. [email protected]

Cheers,

Anitalookingfattereveryday

AnitaC is offline Banned
    Well, I haven't pulled out the maps for the outlet, but I do have the addresses in English now. Here you go:

1. Chickeeduck and La Compagnie Des Petitis outlets/ sales are both at Tung Chung. They are both in that shopping centre outside the MTR station.

2. Baby Outlet sell cheaper clothes and a range of other products. They ar at:

Room 602B, 6/F, Causeway Bay Commercial Building, 1-13 Sugar Street, Causeway Bay. MTR Exit E
    and
    Room 1801, 38 Plaza, 38 Shan Tung Street, Mongkok, Kowloon. MTR Exit E1

They have a very cute dressing gown (for after bath) in towel material for new born discounted at HKD$65.

3. Bumps to Babes look even cheaper and definitely bigger with lots of other stuff for babies.
    They are at the factory area in Hong Kong, so it is not very well known.

Units 14-18, 21/F, Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing Street, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong.

Also, if you are interested in getting cheap stuff for yourself and your baby, I highly recommend you to visit "Fa Yuen Street" at Prince Edward (MTR Exit B).

You can find the maps on http://www.centamap.com by typing the road or the building on the website. Good luck!

Cheers,

Anita

carang is offline Registered User
    thanks anita...

for my first i have only bought 2 outfits at a proper store... EVERYTHING else comes from markets. no one knows the difference. i have had so many compliments on his clothes, i can't believe it!

AnitaC is offline Banned
    I totally agree with you. Babies are cute anyhow. They look good in anything!

kashismum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by carang
    nope... not a thing... i'm hoping that i can recycle a lot of stuff from my son. but of course, i'm going to have to invest in some frilly girlie things too!
    Cara
    It seems I'm having a boy and have heaps of cute girls' newborn clothes. Maybe we could swap!

carang is offline Registered User
    sounds great, except i've already lent all of the 0-12 month clothes to another friend...i literally have nothing left!

BBTang is offline Registered User
    Congrats Carang

You're soooo lucky to have 1 of each!!

Goodluck to everything!!
    :groupwave:
    The TANG Clan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123