Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Park Island - Baby Playgroup Gathering - Sept 17

run4fun is offline Registered User

Smile Park Island - Baby Playgroup Gathering - Sept 17

Venue : Park Island's clubhouse - Blue Blue Club 2/F Dacing Room
    Time & Date : Sept. 17, 3:10 - 4:00
    Language Medium : English
    Cost : This is a class which we generally offer for free , however, everyone chips in, say around $15-20 per class, to cover costs such as room rental, some material and transportation for the instructor.

Notes: The class will be led by a friend of mine. I will be helping. Both of us are teaching and running playgroups in Hong Kong. The two of us don't get to play with our own babies and kids so we want to put together a class once a while to meet up and have some fun.

Class structure and purpose: This program combines flash cards ( instead I may buy diff. fruits and veg. this time) , body massage, body exercise, singing / dancing and exploration to enhance baby's language skill, motor skill, hand eye coordination and social skills. By offering constant and mix stimulation to enhance various skills development and bond-building with parents.

Class Duration: 50 mins. One parent to accompany each child.

Instructor Profile: Both of us are American Chinese, so the standard of English is not much of a concern.

Jean : She has a bachelor degree from the US and fluent in several foreign languages. She has experiences running classes at Hilltots and Infinity Children's World ( Tsuen Wan and Prince Edward ).

Myself : Apart from having an MBA degree, I am also a registered Montessori teacher specialized in early education. I teach children phonics (Jolly Phonics) and I set up reading and story clubs for my students. I am also a NLP Practitioner and certified toastmasters helping children in public speaking skills.

Interested party please send a message to:
    "[email protected]"

run4fun is offline Registered User

Hello mommies,

The Sept 17 (3:10pm) class is now full. We understand parents need to check / change their weekend schedule before confirming, please get back to us ASAP. We might have to split the class into two in order to fit everybody.

Sorry, I forgot to mentioned this last time. Even if you are not a residence of Park island, you could join us, but the club house will charge (I think $10) at the door for guests.

Ferry and bus schedule could be found here:
    http://www.pitcl.com.hk/chi/html/index.asp

c2006 is offline Registered User

Hi there,

Just wondering if there are similar sessions running in Park Island on a regularly basis?
    I will be moving there soon and wish to find out more about life there.

Thanks,
    Lily