Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

urgent: full body swim suit

kellyst is offline Registered User

urgent: full body swim suit

do you call those solar suits? basically, those swim suits that's one piece with sleeves and legs? just wondering where can i get them in HK.. fast..

baby girl has been going to HWI for a few weeks in her normal summer swimsuit, just a normal thin one, sleeveless and all. came back with a fever 2 weeks ago, got better and then got a cold the next week, after swimming as well. i'm pretty sure her suit now is not keeping her warm enough. hence i'd like to get something for her by this Saturday. any recommendations most appreciated.

oh also, if you can let me know what size your child is wearing, so i know what to look for just as reference. i almost bought one for her the other day, luckily, we tried it out and it was too big, pushing up against her neck. i'm might not have her with me when i shop next time, so some size indication would be great. she's 1y.o. but tiny, almost 20lbs now.

i hate for her to spend the week to get better and then get sick again right after class.
    Last edited by kellyst; 09-13-2006 at 10:52 PM.

rani is offline Administrator
    Kelly,

We sell ByBodyguard solarsuits on ShopinHK

http://www.shopinhk.com/manufacturer...ufacturerid=14
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Bear Lau is offline Registered User
    Bumps to bebes also stock them.( but they are more expensive than ShopinHK, as usual.)

My girl is 4.5months and weighted 16lbs.at the time I bought her the Solar suits, it seems to be OK. The smallest size they carry is Size 0 which is for 6-12 months.
    Bear Lau:

ok, taking this a bit further, we spent $350 on a solar suit at b2b, coz i was in a rush to get her something to swim in last Friday, but then the runny nose didn't get better in time and we missed it. anyways, we ran into the swimming instructor the next day else where and described the situation. he said the solar suit doesn't really keep you warm ( i can see that), and suggested wetsuits. maybe even just thicker wetsuit material vest for babies.

rani, i was looking on ShopinHK and seems like the smallest swimsuits goes for toddlers 2-3? i'm looking for something for a 1y.o., any ideas? they're soo hard to find for small babies, especially now that summer's over :|

ok, taking this a bit further, we spent $350 on a solar suit at b2b, coz i was in a rush to get her something to swim in last Friday, but then the runny nose didn't get better in time and we missed it. anyways, we ran into the swimming instructor the next day else where and described the situation. he said the solar suit doesn't really keep you warm ( i can see that), and suggested wetsuits. maybe even just thicker wetsuit material vest for babies.

rani, i was looking on ShopinHK and seems like the smallest swimsuits goes for toddlers 2-3? i'm looking for a wetsuit/vest for a 1y.o., any ideas? they're soo hard to find for small babies, especially now that summer's over :|

rani is offline Administrator
    We don't sell wet suits but I've seen them in Stanely Market.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com