I think my helper needs glasses.....
- 09-23-2006, 05:26 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2004
For a little cheaper alternative, there are people passing out flyers in Causeway Bay, a place Optical Trendy shop have basic exam + glasses for 198 minus $20 coupon so 178.
- 09-28-2006, 06:21 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2006
- Discovery Bay
Hello Twin Mama!
sorry I missed lunch last week - this bed rest stuff is for the birds!
We just went through the paperwork part of hiring our helper and the agency gave me some information about insurance here... it really wasn't too bad as far as cost goes - I think we paid $1080 for two years. I will look up the info and get back to you, if you would like.
Your poor helper... being honest and kind is the best you can be, it sounds like your helper may need glasses. You don't want her to miss half of one of the twins butts when she wipes them when changing diapers! :) (hee hee) I am sure she won't, but wouldn't it be nice for her to be able to see... or, if her eyesight is fine, maybe it is a gentle way of really driving home the point that she needs to pay attention to detail. You seem to have known her for a long time, I am sure it will all work out great.
Let me know if you want the name of the insurance we are using.
- By hkmom1 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-12-2012, 07:21 PM
- By Lozz83 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2009, 01:01 PM
- By snagito in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2008, 12:28 PM
- By merichan in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2007, 08:06 AM