Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Domestic Helper wanter

cacy is offline Registered User

Domestic Helper wanter

Would anyone recommend us a finsihed contract Philipino dosmetic helper, who are nice and experienced. We need someone with patient and love to take care our 4 year girls.

I was a unlucky employer. In last August, I hired a finished contract one through agent, but she resigned on the day she had the VISA issued. We thought she just cheated us for one more extra return ticket. (as she did not back to Philiphine other to last contract)

Then, we applied one from Philipines, but after arrived for 1 month, she cried for being home sick. She said to our agent, she felt unhappy that her daughter in Philipines needed to take care by others, and come to HK to take care my girl. Since my girl got adpat to her, at least can sleep through at teh same home as her. We almost bag for her stay, she finally back home. Then, we also have another referal by our friend's helper. She was her duaghter in-law, but it seemed she was forced to come to take-over her mother in-law, who is almost 60,responsibility to feed the family. She just worked for 9 days (include claimed sick), then return home.

I lost confident to both hire from oversea and local. please help

claire23 is offline Registered User

hi...

i know some1 who worked here for 13 years with 1 employer. she went back to phil for good but now she kinda miss her job. shes very good in cooking as well as handling kids and household chores. if ur interrested let me know. thanks..

Hiring from oversea seemed to be my last resort. Impression wise it is too much uncertainty. And I do not want to pay any extra cost for the agent.

I prefered to have someone finish contract in HK. So, I can see the helper in person and also call-up her recently employer for some comments.

Anyway, thank you for your reply

claire23 is offline Registered User
    no problem

hkaussie is offline Registered User
    Hi Cacy,
    Yes I know a lovely lady who has finished her contract. Where are you located? She is in her 40's, very nice and reliable. I would send you a private message but don't know how to do it!

HKAussie

Quote Originally Posted by hkaussie
    Hi Cacy,
    Yes I know a lovely lady who has finished her contract. Where are you located? She is in her 40's, very nice and reliable. I would send you a private message but don't know how to do it!

HKAussie
    Thks HKAussie.

You can right click my name, then you will have option to send PM. Thks again

Yzabelle is offline Registered User
    Hello Cacy,

Sent you a private message.

Many thanks,

Belle

Bear Lau is offline Registered User
    Hi Cacy,

If you know someone from oversea which is very good, you don't need an agency, you can hire directly and do all the paperwork yourself.

I got a recommended one from one of my friend, she worked for her and was back to Phlippines when she got pregnant. After 2.5 years, she wanted to come back, so I do the application all by myself, its easy. I had her for close to one year now, I think she is great. I believe that it is important to get someone you really knows.
    Bear Lau:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast