Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Playgroup review for babies below 18 mths

kashismum is offline Registered User

I also take my LO to Hedgehogs at Panda Junction. We started when she was 7 months and we'll begin our 2nd term this week.
    Haven't tried many of the others - only Kindermusik. I liked PJ so stay there. It's convenient for me as I don't live in mid-levels and it's near the MTR.
    My daughter loves the panda and the parachute at the end. My only complaint is the lack of space/facilities for feeding/changing.

Wee Kean is offline Registered User

We joined the Gymboree Art Class when my daughter was 18 months old (it's from 18 months and above) We really enjoyed it. The teachers were very professional, sang well, happy and the staffs were friendly and helpful. Circle time to begin with, playdough time, painting time, book reading and snack time, art time, tactile table time and good bye song. Art materials were good and themes were good too. Tactile table was our favourite, with different things in it (beans, rice, oatmeal, shaving foam, sand, water, etc) very exciting! My daughter loved the sessions very much. I think it is $280 per session (not sure the price now)

We also go to the free play sessions once in a while. The environment was good. Natural light, clean, colourful, spacious and good music. Best of all, I don't have to bring own socks as they provide clean socks. Also, we can go to the Pacific Coffee downstairs to have babychino and go to HK Park to have more play. Art class, babychino and outdoor play time, all in one go!

Wee Kean is offline Registered User

Sorry, the Gymboree art class is for 16 months and above and it is $260 for trial or 12 classes for $3050 (1 hour each session)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12