How old was your baby when he/she first flown on a plane?
- 09-29-2006, 04:14 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Gold Coast
Bringing a baby carries on board really helps with tires arms. I have a Mei Tai. I can actually sit with my sleeping baby strapped on me. I find it easier to doze off when he' s strapped on (not worried about dropping him).
- By C bebe in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:53 AM
- By golfer in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2008, 06:27 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2008, 10:05 PM
- By aussiegal in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 13Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:18 AM
- By kellyst in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 18Last Post: 09-12-2007, 10:55 PM