- 01-13-2012, 08:08 PM #9
or is it to register at a public hospital? or is it in order to fly?
- 01-14-2012, 05:54 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Hong Kong
I had to get one of those. It means that you need a letter from the OBGYN stating that you are pregnant, how far along you at that time the letter was written and when you're due.“If you want to get to the castle, you’ve got to swim the moat.” Richard Jenkins in Eat Pray Love
- 01-14-2012, 09:43 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
it's normally a note on your doctor's letterhead and with your doctor's chop stating how many weeks you are and that you are fit to fly. if you are doing round trip, make sure you get one for the way back too (or the one note covers that period of time). when i flew to nyc for the summer, i got my singapore doctor to write one when i flew home, then my nyc ob wrote another one for my trip back....
- By Anita A in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:42 AM
- By shri in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:49 PM
- By radicalmum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2009, 02:48 AM
- By mwong222 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2008, 09:34 AM
- By Tracey Nicole in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 9Last Post: 08-04-2008, 05:33 PM