Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Strollers

Kimmi is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin
    Is EDT the models full name?? I looked on the Graco stroller website and cold not find it.
    Yes the stroller is the GRACO EDT. I dont think you will find it on their European website as the EDT was produced I believe for the Asian market, the closest GRACO in Europe is the GRACO CITY SPORT

sunrays is offline Registered User
    If you have a Toys R Us star card they just sent through discount coupons. One is for $200 off Graco strollers!!

jaetee is offline Registered User
    I dont have a star card, but if anyone has a Graco stroller coupon they are not using, please please PM me.

Thanks. :)

sunrays is offline Registered User
    You need to have a star card to use the coupon. If you know anyone who can lend you theirs, let me know and I can send you my coupon, just PM me your address.

rani is offline Administrator
    I have a star card. Haven't used it in ages. Let me see if I can find it.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

jaetee is offline Registered User
    Thanks sunrays and rani! :)

Felicia Soh is offline Registered User
    JaeTee, one of my Taiwan affiliate just joined zooper's co as regional sales manager. the products look practical n u may browse it thru : Website : http://www.zooper.com
    A great pity that he recommended it to me just after i bought a stroller, a very cheap one (HKD260) from a shop though, it's very useful n light for my daily use to do marketing, even to take bus out to central holding it on my shoulder while i carry my toddler.
    It isn't easy to get a good stroller or pram, I've tried Aprica, it's only for the name and not very user friendly esp. in HK, I've to dump it aside.
    Hope u're able to get an ideal one.
    Felicia.

secretsquirrel is offline Registered User
    We bought our stroller, also Graco (model Citisport) since 6 years ago and we are still using it for our 2nd child who is 2 yrs old already. Till now, we are still using it. The big basket below is definitely a good use for putting things especially when I go supermarketing with my boy. Also we can hang quite heavy stuff on the handle. It can recline when my boy is asleep inside the stroller too.

We find that this is good compared to the other 2 light weight stroller that we bought later on.

The only problem is that the hook to the cover is broken and I have asked and search everywhere (shops and online) but could not find any replacement. I have put an umbrella temporary in replacement but the cover is really very useful when it comes to shielding sunshine or little rain from the child who is sitting inside.

Does anyone happen to know where I can get the replacement parts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast