Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mums - new in DB

Gizzy is offline Registered User

New to DB

Hi Phs, Merichan

We just arrived in DB last week, with our 17 month old boy. I'd be keen to catch up when you arrive. It helps to meet others who are going through the settling in phase too.

So far DB has really impressed me as far as being a great, relaxed and safe place for families.

Carang, if you're keen - I'd love to meet for a coffee as I have a few questions and it would be good to talk to someone in the know.

carang is offline Registered User

Hey Gizzy! I'd love to! My son can always use playmates.
    I'm actually going into hospital tomorrow for a few days, nothing too traumatic, just having a lot of problems with my hips this pregnancy. I should be in for 2 or 3 days. Maybe on Friday? We could meet down at the plaza for a coffee?

I'll let you know when i get out...

phs
    phs is offline Registered User

Hi carang, merichan

Just got back to UK after the 2 week HK visit. I was in DB looking for places and we have found a townhouse on Seabee lane and will be moving to the house in Jan 2007. I will get back to you then, ill post a thread when i get to DB so we can meet up.

I am looking forward to it, i enjoyed my visit there and i know we will meet lots of people!

See you in Jan! :)

Millerwhisk is offline Registered User

Hi

I am relatively new to DB arrived in July and also live on seabee lane. I have an older child 7 and am expecting another in April next year.

I have already met carang as we are expecting babies around the same time but would be happy to meet any of you for a coffee. I have lived in HK before so not a complete novice.

Good luck with all your moves I know its a bit stressful but worth it in the end.

phs

in DB now

hi everyone, we're in DB now, moved here on wednesday so still settling in, quite hectic with all the unpacking etc. But glad to be here, few days have been good. Id love to meet some mums and im sure my daughter who is 20 months would love some playmates. It would be great to meet for a coffee sometime, hope to hear from some of you soon. Ill check the post again on sunday and again in the week, perhaps we can meet the mid or later end of next week sometime in the morning?

Priya

welcome to DB! where are you living? i'd love to get together next week, but i'm back in hospital next tuesday. dont' know how long i'll be in this time.

i'll check the posts when i'm out.

phs

Hi Carang, Thanks for the reply. Im living on Seabee lane, how about you? Hope everythign goes well on Tuesday, perhaps we can meet on thursday or friday if you are back and feeling upto it, i dont have a mobile yet, so if you have one then email me on [email protected] and then i can call you and we can meet.

Bye, :)

thanks for the good wishes. i'm in la vista but for now confined to a wheelchair. maybe we can get together down at the plaza or something? i'll let you know when i'm out...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast