Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hello everyone

drcookie is offline Registered User
    congrats to everyone,

I am now 12 weeks, nausea settling but starting to feel very emotional. Am hoping as everyone says it starts to improve soon.

Bubbly I am due 29th May

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    I am now 13 weeks and a bit and feeling much better although I get car sick whenever I travel too long!!

Went to my first prenatal yoga today which helps stretch the sore parts (eg my shoulders!)

Drcookie, why are you feeling emotinal, anything in particular upsetting you? No sad movies or Korean sitcoms (if you are into those!) :P Try watching some comedies when you feel down, I love watching those as it makes me very happy :D

Stay positive everyone! WE should try to get a group meetin going so we can all support each other and share our experiences!

vhylee is offline Registered User
    Hi to all you Mums out there.

I am currently 8 weeks preg and due around July. Actually this is my second child, my first one is an adorable 4 yr old little girl!

Hopefully the second one will be just as well-behaved. Any ideas or comments on how to handle the SECOND ONE?? You know how the saying goes - the terrible twosome!!

Cheers!

1stimer is offline Registered User

Share experiences

Hi all, this is my 1st pregnancy, I'm just at 17 weeks am so glad to be over the past 3 nauseating months!

As bubbly suggested i would love to meet other mom's who are due around april - june, to hang out and share experiences. I am working but can be flexible on some days, live in mid-levels.

greatimp is offline Registered User
    Hi, some of you have seen me around the threads (Bubbly, Millerwhisk, carang etc). I am now 14 weeks pregnant and would also love to meet up.

1stimer, I am also in Mid-Levels! Meet up for tea over the weekends? I am on Caine Rd.

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    I work in Central but live in Mongkok, let's try to set up something. When are you due 1stimer and greatimp?

greatimp is offline Registered User
    I'm due at the end of May. My due date was originally June 1st but the baby is big for dates so the doc reckons it will be due sooner than that.

So happy for you and how you got pregnant suddenly and without any help! Would love to meet up. What'e everyone doing this weekend? Saturday or Sunday's fine.

Dim sum brunch/lunch at Cityhall? I volunteer to get there first and start lining up since I'm a little less pregnant than you all!

drcookie is offline Registered User

Smile

Sorry to not get back to you Bubbly, have been travelling and not able to access a computer. Did I miss everyone meeting up? When are you all meeting again? I also live in mid-levels on Kennedy Road.

Bubbly no reason for the low mood, and settled fairly quickly, no korean sitcoms or sad movies to blame :) probably more likely jet lag as I have been travelling a lot since I became pregnant, as you can see from the 3am emailing. Am now 16 weeks, but still doing the nausea, travel sickness thing.

Hope to meet you all soon

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Scroll to top