Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hello everyone

greatimp is offline Registered User
    Hi drcookie,

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing nausea.

No, we haven't met up yet :(. No one seems to have responded to my post. My email is [email protected], message me there and we can hook up. Will be leaving for Christmas hols next week on Friday night. Shall we try and meet next week some time?

drcookie is offline Registered User
    Hi,

Was wondering what happened to everyone else, I am in contact with greatimp, but have been following and not seen any thoughts about meeting again. I am now 21 weeks, and looking to start meeting people, especially first time Mum's due around the same time. I know there was a plan a while ago, did it happen? I hope to hear from some of you again.

Polly is offline Registered User

Meeting Up

Hi drcookie & greatimp

I'm 25 weeks pregnant, due at the beginning of May. I live on MacDonnell Road, so fairly close to both of you. Have you two met up yet? I'd love to join you if you're planning on meeting up again.

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    Hi drcookie, greatimp & Polly,
    Let's try to get a meeting up. Can you guys do weekdays? or only weekends?
    Anyway, my e-mail is [email protected] so you can e-mail me there.

drcookie is offline Registered User
    hi,

Haven't got round to meeting up yet. I was going to join greatimp on Thursday with an early 2007 group, but would be great to catch up with people around the same time.
    I will text email greatimp. Polly my email is [email protected] if you want to change to email which we all probably check more often.

I am not working, but think greatimp is, so I am often free, how about everyone else?

berrymerry is offline Registered User

First time mom

Hi everyone, I'm so happy to have found this forum! I'm a first time mom-to-be at 20 weeks, due early June, and look forward to meeting other moms-to-be to share stories and tips and, hopefully when our babies are born, share a playgroup together.

I live in North Point but happy to meet up anywhere on Hong Kong Island. Also, I work so prefer weekends or evenings if possible.

Please let me know when you are all planning to meet up! My email is [email protected] or for quicker access (I only check email once a day), SMS me at 9750-2542.

Polly is offline Registered User
    Hi Guys,

I've emailed greatimp, Bubbly, drcookie & berrymerry to suggest some dates to meet to try and get the ball rolling. My email address is [email protected]. I know 1stimer is keen to meet up too, and anyone else, so maybe you could email one of us or leave your email address too.

Looking forward to meeting up soon. Polly

woodk6 is offline Registered User
    Hi. I've been in California but returning to HK after 2/17. If you all meet up after that, I'd be happy to join. I'm due April 20. My email is [email protected] - Thanks! Katie

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Scroll to top