Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Hello everyone

Polly is offline Registered User
    Hi Katie, We'll probably arrange something for next week now, so I'll make sure you're in the loop.

See you soon, Polly

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    Great, our group is getting bigger ! :)

claifox is offline Registered User
    I'd like to come! I'm a first time mom due on April 20. I've got some guests coming in town for the next two weeks, but I'd be happy to join you after the 23rd! Please email me as well with your get-together dates! My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

drcookie is offline Registered User

Smile

Hi Claifox

I have added you to my email list and so whenever we start emailing again will include you.

Millerwhisk is offline Registered User
    Hi, I have been on and off the forum a bit due to back problems and being told not to use the computer!! Anyway I am due 13 April but am going to have planned c section so it will prob be end march. Would like to meet up if I can be added to the email list [email protected]. I do live in discovery bay but provided not feeling queasy happy to come over to HK, sometimes ferry makes me feel a bit off colour or agravates my back too much.
    Last edited by rani; 02-15-2007 at 10:36 AM.

KatBoo is offline Registered User
    Hi. Am expecting twins in June (although suspect will come sooner than that...seem to be huge already!). Would love to be included in your meet-ups. email address is [email protected]

also have an 18-month old who I may need to bring along on some occassions...do others have olders too?

Thanks

CookieS is offline Registered User
    drcookie,
    tks for your msgs. I'm actually in royal court, just couple buildings away from you. My email is [email protected]. Pls include me in your next meet-ups, or that we can have a stroll together in HK park soon? Love going there for the fresh air. My baby is at 31 wks now. I read that this's about the most active time because of their bigger strength and some tiny remaining space there. I'm just happy everyday!
    :tmi

bigmomma is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

I am really pleased to have found this site! I have just moved to HK from the UK and am expecting my first baby on 14th April. Would love to come along to any meet-up you guys organise itoo if that's ok. Seems the group just keeps growing! My email address is [email protected].

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Scroll to top