Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hello everyone

Bubbly is offline Registered User

Hello everyone

Hello Everyone,

We just found out that I am 8 weeks pregnant yesterday. Really cannot tell you all how happy we are since we have been trying for over 2 years and even underwent fertility treatments last year in vain. So needless to say, I was a little shocked and still feel as if this is all a dream.

My baby is due on 20 May 07, but at the moment, the Doc recommends me to stay at home for 2 weeks. Have been feeling very tired all the time. Not sure if any of you are going through the same thing, but would love to share experiences with you all.

:tmi

mergilla is offline Registered User
    Congrats Bubbly!! That is awesome news!!

Maria.
    :crib

carang is offline Registered User
    congratulations! enjoy it!

follow your dr's orders!

take it easy...here's hoping you don't suffer too much morning sickness!

Millerwhisk is offline Registered User
    Hi Bubbly

Congratulations, you must be over the moon.

I am now 14 weeks and for the first 12 felt very tired and pretty rough so just take it easy and it should pass in a few weeks time.

Polly is offline Registered User
    Hi Bubbly, Congratulations!

I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I felt extremely tired earlier on and although I seem to be lucky in that, so far, I've not had any morning sickness, I tend to feel rubbish in the late afternoon, but I think I'm coming out of the other side of that too and I'm looking forward to feeling well in the next few weeks.

bexterHK is offline Registered User
    congratulations everyone.

i am 12 weeks and and only just starting to feel human again. now that i am feeling better, i am really starting to enjoy my pregnancy.

vpoon01 is offline Registered User

am very tired in the beginning too!

It's probably quite normal to be tired. I was extremely tired for the first 13wks....starting to be better now! I think it would be best to not do too much, so that you and your baby get plenty of rest.
    Take Care!

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    IT's now coming up to the 11th week. Have been bed-resting for the past 2 weeks and bored to death!! Have been able to sleep much better though (at least getting 6 hours at night). Can't wait till I can get out of bed, i am sure that getting back to work will make it easier for me to sleep at night as well.

Take care all!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Scroll to top