Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Family Portrait but not so expensive...

kellyst is offline Registered User
    i called thisisventure to ask about prices and they say products ranges from $1500 to $30000. $1500 is something like a 5x7 picture in a frame. their shoots looks quite cool, but sounds way to expensive. a few pics (hard copies only) can easily cost over 10K.

bbc mom is offline Registered User
    I don't have a personal recommendation but you can try "Golden Plaza" near Prince Edward MTR which usually caters for the local wedding market. There are several photographers there with samples of their work on display, and I remember seeing simple/traditional family portraits. The good thing is that they will give you the negatives/digital files, and will develop at reasonable prices.

aprilbaby is offline Registered User
    meow meow

can i see some pic's too please.

gogoma is offline Registered User
    you may try this ...

Package including ...
    - Contains 12 portraits & 4R printing
    - digital files x 12
    - one year online alumb
    - courier charges

no any extra charges and the price is reasonable

http://life.mybb.hk/

ma-ma is offline Registered User
    Meow Meow

Please can you send me your husband's site too???

thanks!!
    :groupwave:

Marjaana is offline Registered User
    Hi everybody! i am also looking for a nice photoshot, nice picture of our one year old. I don't really fancy those traditional familypotraits where the whole family is seated and dressed up nicely. Nor I like those modern ones without any background. I mean they are kind of cool sure, but i am not going to stick myself nor my husband into this 1 year picture. An one person in the white bacground picture looks kind of plain to mee. We like the picture that is only about our doughter and setting around should be nice, letter box, toys etc. Any tips here?

blackandwhite is offline Registered User
    I'm not a full on professional photographer but I aspire to be. I have been shooting and being paid for the last 2 and a half years and I am now looking to do baby / family / pet / portraits. I have a few pregnancy photoshoots lined up. I offer low costs and every single image I take edited and touched up in black and white and color on a CD for you. I can also arrange to print them or place them in an album for you if you would like that. Message me for my e-mail or portfolio website. Thanks!

Pwakeling is offline Registered User
    Saw this post in a thread. We are going to be in Hong Kong between Christmas and New Year meeting our sons who live in China. We would like to have some family pictures made with HK as a backdrop. Would you be interested? Please contact me at [email protected]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast