Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Confinement Nanny and Food Delivery

golfer is offline Registered User
    Hi Smu_hk

I'm looking for a "pui yuet" for mid-March next year, can you pass me the details of the one you'd used?

mamaS is offline Registered User
    I used terreform last month, highly recommended. No more worries on your meal, everything is taken care for, personalized menu (that's what they say).

GoogleBaby is offline Registered User

Bad experience w/ Pui Yuet

I don't have a good one to recommend, but I had a very bad one, which you may want to be cautious w/... in case you bump into her by any chance. Her name is Ho Jie, tel no start w/ 6099-xxxx, although I have to say, she's a pretty good cook, she always plays tricks and disappears for 1-2 days or even longer... which is really something for a new mom, sometimes she said her husband got injured, sometimes she said it's her anniversary, sometimes she said she's not feeling well... the reason I know that she played tricks because there was one time, I know that she actually went to my friend's friend's place to cook dinner (as a freelance job), but she told me that she's not feeling well and needed to go home badly. And she always has different excuses to disappear, so be careful!!!

pv2912 is offline Registered User
    Hi all,

I did have difficult time during the first month of my 2nd child. My 2nd child was born when my 1st child was only 17 months old. Although I had a maid and my mother helping me at home, they cannot manage the 2 babies, 1 big, 1 new born together, me and the housework at the same time. Especially when my new born was crying for at least 3 hours every midnight after 12am. I had to carry him during night time that I did not have much time to sleep, but as you all know that a mother would need to have enough rest to recover during 1st month. I was totally despaired until I found a confinement nanny.

She was experienced and patient to my kids. She could even stay at night to help me looking after the crying baby at midnight. I was awake when she was looking after my baby but I could lie on the bed watching her feeding him, comforting him or changing the diapers, when I was sure she did not need my help, I could sleep again. In the day time she would take the initiative to do some housework when she found my maid was busy. However, I allow her to take a short nap in the afternoon when my babies were all sleeping, 'cause I think she needs to work in midnight. My mother was also very pleased with her as she could talk to her in Cantonese and finish the work we asked her to efficiently.

I was so grateful to have her helping me during my difficult time. And I had her helping me for more than 3 months until my son was 4 months old. That really cost quite an amount, but I would say that it is worth, as you could enjoy you confinement and would have more time with your kids. I also refer her to my friends, so she is quite busy nowadays, but I still know some very good confinement ladies, if anyone would need a recommendation, I can help, but they could only speak Cantonese.

mailmail is offline Registered User
    pv2912, I am interested. How much are the costs of hiring these confinement ladies? And do we need to provide lodging as well?

Cici is offline Registered User
    Could anyone give me the english version of terreform plus pls? I've pm'ed Mergilla already, just waiting for a reply. Thanks

cheemay@mac.com is offline Registered User
    Hi PV 9212,

Could you please PM me the contact of your confinement lady?

Thanks.

pv2912 is offline Registered User

Confinement lady

Dear all,

I am sorry that I was too busy to go to the forum and check any mails for the last few months. So if any one still need any recommendation of confinement ladies. Please respond to the forum or PM me. I will try to help. Cheers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast