Good place to stock up on basic onsies and newborn gowns?
- 11-02-2006, 08:44 PM #9
i think that convenience depends on where you're coming from...
wow! $6!!!! i thought i had it good with $10 or $12!!!
i wish i could get around better, i'd be out spending, spending, spending!
have fun shopping girls!
- 11-09-2006, 08:04 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
- Hong Kong
ONesiesOriginally Posted by pinemarten
- 11-09-2006, 08:14 AM #11
A onesie or onesize is a one-piece garment designed to conceal a diaper when worn. They are sometimes referred to as creepers or diaper shirts.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By GoogleBaby in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2008, 05:49 AM
- By soon2bmom in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 01:24 AM
- By X-NYC mama in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2006, 03:59 PM
- By lingpeanut in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 07-15-2005, 02:35 PM
- By muriel in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2005, 09:41 PM