Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Which doctor is better?

teresahui is offline Registered User

Which doctor is better?

I've just found out I am pregnant. Do you know which doctor is good? Some friends recommend me Dr Anne Fang Hang Sang, Dr Liang Shuk Tak or Dr Ghosh at Matilda. It's my first pregnancy. I am nervous.

MickeyMom is offline Registered User

My friend raves about Dr. Ghosh and the Matilda. Both were excellent and she had a wonderful experience for her first child.

Kimmi is offline Registered User

My Doc was Dr Ghosh and I gave birth at The Matilda. Dr Ghosh was brilliant and The Matilda was a luxuary.

MickeyMom is offline Registered User

I had to give birth to my first one in my home country becaause of SARS in 2003, but for the 2nd one (TTC as I write this), I definitely would like to see Dr. Ghosh and deliver at the Matilda

noella is offline Registered User

My doc was also Dr Ghosh cannot rave about him enough! Havent heard of the others I am afraid!

sunrays is offline Registered User

I second that, Dr Gosh is great. He teaches ultrasound at the university and if you have any problems, as we did with our little one, he will be the one to find it. Wish I'd had insurance and been able to deliver with him at Matilda. All the best with your pregnancy.

LisaHicks is offline Registered User

Which Doc/Hospital

Hi, I have just had my first child in HK, he's 11 weeks old. I used Doctor Robert Dawkins and gave birth at the Matilda - both were amazing! I felt totally relaxed comfortable and safe in Dr. Dawkins hands (and so have many of my friends). I initially went to Lucy Lord and really wasn't happy with her at all, so asked around and Dr. Dawkins was highly recommended, and he's great. The good thing about HK is that if you go to someone and don't like them then you can change, you are not stuck with the first person you go to. Good luck with the pregnancy.

A&A
    A&A is offline Registered User

I am in agreeance with Lisa. I am currently seeing Dr. Dawkins and am completely satisfied with his care and attention. He and his nurse have always been available whenever I had a question - which is such a nice feeling of comfort. I am also planning on delivering at Matilda all going well... I am pregnant with twins and will leave that final decision up to Dr. Dawkins.

Congratulations and good luck!