- 10-27-2006, 10:09 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- Hong Kong
I am looking around for hring a full time filipina helper for my 20 month old son as well as someone who can manage the household chores.
I am an Indian and it will be important for me to have a helper who knows or atleast is willing to learn Indian cooking.
If you have any known helper who I could interview it would help me alot.
I am ready to get in touch with any recommended agencies but somehow I feel it will be a very long process of getting in touch with agencies and they keep sending me helpers for interview as and when they have one.
So if anyone of you has hired recently and interviewed - that will be ideal for me.. Or in your known circle if someone is lookig for a full time work.
Any tips on how to pursue this will also help me.
- By 0ze_Kid in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2009, 04:23 PM
- By Winter Baby in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2008, 10:45 AM
- By cwbmum in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-31-2008, 12:36 PM
- By m2cw2mhk in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2007, 12:35 PM
- By usfret in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2006, 03:27 PM