Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scrapbooking Club?

msmslau is offline Registered User

Scrapbooking Club?

Hi - Is there a scrapbooking club in Hong Kong? If not, would any mom be keen to join/help start one?

I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years but have stopped due to the busy schedule with my baby. Now, with all the baby pictures piling up, I really need to organize them again.

I think it would be fun to scrapbook with other moms so we can share ideas. It is also therapeutic hobby for busy moms like us!

I have some basic materials and books. Pls share your thought and we can take it from there.

fee
    fee is offline Registered User

Would love (and need) to get together for some scrapbooking. Card making is my forte but have allowed myself to do a little scrapbooking - and I am still way behind! I have heaps of rubber stamps and probably one of everything fiskars have ever made.... need other people to use them to justify owning them!

Where do you live? I am out in Tai Po but am used to having to travel for everything. Am also happy to host.

DTHY is offline Registered User

I'd love to join your club! I've never done scrapbooking before, but I really enjoy card making and other arts and craft projects! I've a lot of materials as well that need to be used. All my little boy's pictures are on my computer and I'd love to make a scrap book so my son and I could go through it together!

I'll be away for the month of Nov. and will be checking this thread/PM occasionally, please include me if you are organizing something?

Hi Fee - have sent you a PM.

mocha is offline Registered User

i somehow like to make a Digital one rather then cut and paste clippings or photos directly into books, i think it is much more easier and quicker for our busy life...
    anyway, we can have a gathering to share our ideas...

Hi all - thanks for all the responses! We are happy to set the first Scrapbooking club meeting in December! RSVP so I can PM you the exact address.

Place: One of the homes in Tai Po
    Date : Saturday 2pm to 5pm on either Dec 2 or Dec 9. (Pls indicate preference)
    What to bring: pictures, any scrapbooking materials, ideas, even friends!

The home is conveniently located near the Taipo KCR station so we hope the distance does not deter you from joining us.

babyd0ll is offline Registered User

Ooooh I'd love to join. Any Saturday would work for me. December 9th would be preferred. Please send me a PM with the details.

Thanks.

mamaS is offline Registered User

Please count me in BUT if it's on a weekday. I'm into scrapbooking too for a few years now. Just delivered my baby last month, so i'll be having lots of pics soon. Keep me updated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast