Dr. Alexander Doo, The Women's Clinic
- 06-02-2008, 02:12 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Mid Levels
Dr Alex Doo is the Best OB in Hong Kong, in my opinion
I gave birth on the 29th May 2008 at the Matilda Hospital and Dr Alex Doo delivered my little girl.
It was my third baby, in as many years, so I was hoping for a short and sweet labour. Turned out to be 15 hours long but I put that down to having to be induced. To cut a long story short (literally) I went from 4cm to 10cm in 10 minutes! Even after receiving an epirdural, I began to get breakthrough pain as I dilated so quickly.
Dr Doo raced in to the delivery room as soon as they told him I had dilated from 5 to 10 in 10 minutes.
He delivered my baby in 2 pushes without any tearing or cuts and he truly is an amazing Doctor.
I saw Dr Doo throughout my entire pregnancy at his clinic, and he was absolutely wonderful every time.
If you are looking for the best Obstetrician in Hong Kong to deliver your baby, then look no further than Dr Alex Doo. You can find him at his clinic in Central, at The Women's Clinic in Central Building (3rd Floor).
Thanks Dr Doo, you're the best!
- 06-02-2008, 02:54 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Hong Kong
I agree with previous posters that you should not be timid in asking important questions. Your obstetrician should be able to tell you their C-section rates and reasons for them, and give you an idea of where they stand on vaginal delivery (some HK OBs I've heard have much higher C-section rates than the average). You should have the birth you want, not the birth they want.
- By mumto2 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 09-11-2010, 10:23 AM
- By pinkballerina in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 02-24-2009, 10:09 AM
- By NYCMel in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2008, 04:17 PM
- By check in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2008, 10:52 AM
- By arleneli in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 11-10-2007, 07:50 PM