help! so stressed that baby not eating!
- 11-15-2006, 10:38 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- New Territories
I totally agree with offering healthy adult meals to toddlers. My son (nearly 15mths) gets really excited when he sees whats on mummy/daddy's plate so we always end up giving him some to try. Alternatively I also use toddler recipes and cook for the whole family to eat.
My only concern with adult foods is the salt/sodium content. I never add salt when cooking, however sometimes when I do stir-fry I use sauces such as soy sauce and oyster sauce. Are these ok to give to toddlers?
- By TeamNZ in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:06 PM
- By lengli in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2007, 12:15 AM
- By orientblue330 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:15 AM
- By eva in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2006, 11:17 AM
- By shri in forum News and IssuesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2002, 10:37 AM