Adventist Lactation Consultants
- 11-25-2006, 05:18 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
Do the nurses get insulted if we ask Mrs. Chee or another lactation consultant to come to the hospital?
Are the nurses supportive if we want to b-feed after having a C-section?
- 11-25-2006, 07:17 PM #10
yes they will bring babies to you for breast feeding after CS. the nurses never saw Mrs Chee with me so no idea if it would bother them, why worry about them?
- By crystal88 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 16Last Post: 05-18-2009, 09:43 PM
- By KittyMom in forum PreconceptionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2007, 03:06 PM
- By premama in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 10-29-2007, 10:34 PM
- By mamamau in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 11Last Post: 08-29-2005, 07:30 AM
- By Angie in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2004, 02:06 PM