Baby refusing milk
- 11-17-2006, 03:30 PM #9
she needs solids 3 x per day... she's almost a year old. eventually the amount of milk a child drinks gets smaller as the amount of solids increases. it sounds to me like she's not getting enough solids.
- 11-17-2006, 07:47 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
- Kennedy town
My daughter was never a bottle lover... but one of her little firend was ever worse... he refused completely the bottle since he's 10 months old.
His mum stated to give him only solids... To make sure he would have enough milk she used a lot of yogourts and other dairy based solids...
My daughter, on her side, accepts the morning bottle but none after that since she's about one year old. We use avent cups, or regular glass... for the liquid, and for the other things she was supposed to get from the milk she doesn't drink.. we try to balance with richer solid food
- By premama in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2010, 11:04 AM
- By premama in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:13 PM
- By AlexGuitel in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2007, 04:48 PM
- By matthewsmomma in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 06-19-2006, 02:09 PM
- By jomum in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2004, 09:06 PM