- 01-06-2014, 04:23 PM #49Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
Started with ovulation kits and saw I was ovulating really late in my cycle. That took me 3 months to figure out as I kept stopping using the tests too soon!
So I went to Dr. Troy Sing for acupuncture and herbs for another three months, where he got rid of a whole lot of niggling problems I had and also extended my cycle by 6 days - which meant I was technically ovulating earlier.
When nothing happened after that, I went to Dr. Patrick Chan who put me on Clomid for 5 days and scanned me every few days to check my eggs and see whether I was ovulating or not. On the day he saw the ovum was 18mm, he injected me with Oestrogen (to make sure it dropped on time) and told me to "go home and try". I'm now 6 weeks pregnant.
So, all in all, it took us 12 months!
- By stanley in forum EducationReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2008, 09:28 PM
- By hunhun_l in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2007, 03:01 PM
- By hkmama1 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2007, 02:59 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Everything ElseReplies: 13Last Post: 07-08-2007, 08:52 PM
- By parisienmom in forum PreconceptionReplies: 22Last Post: 09-08-2006, 11:28 AM