- 11-28-2006, 09:02 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
- Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong
I've already had my one ultrasound scan at Tsan Yuk, but unfortunately the baby wasn't cooperating and we are not sure of the gender. (2 doctors both said girl, but it's very possible that "something" was hiding.) I would really, really like to know the gender for a variety of reasons, so I"m wondering about having an additional scan done. Does anyone know how much it would cost and where would it be done?
Thanks!All the best,
- 11-29-2006, 07:42 AM #2
Have a read through this thread too. Cara maybe able to help.
ultra sound???Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 11-29-2006, 09:12 AM #3
i've been trying to remember the name of the dr i saw...it's on that thread...i just can't remember...
i've found that they don't want to say that they are "100%"sure what you are having, just in case they read it wrong.
the dr i saw did have a machine but it wasn't hte best resolution. if i go again, i'm going to pay the extra $ and have a 4d scan. i had loads of them with my son and i'm missing it this time round.
- By matrix1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-15-2010, 12:45 PM
- By Workingmom1975 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2009, 09:57 PM
- By reei in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2008, 01:16 PM
- By LittleLams in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2006, 01:18 PM
- By marlie in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2005, 09:26 AM