Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Where to eat?

carang is offline Registered User

we like the chinese restaurant in Tung Chung, Citygate for dim sum

spsmok is offline Registered User

da Domenico on Hoi Ping Road in Causeway Bay has good Italian food - expensive though.

tel: 2882 8013

bicarbonate is offline Registered User

Yes, I have checked in the internet, it is about $350 per head on average. Quite expensive.

kellyst is offline Registered User

Chinese restaurant in the Metropolis Hotel at Hung Hom (next to Train Station). lots of natural.. not expensive dim sum at all. and also part of a hotel so not 'as crowded' and difficult to get in.

oh we go to an upstairs restaurant for good Indian, Kohinoor at Mody Rd TST. the lifts are a bit scary as they're in an old building, but good food. they have plenty of other restaurants (under same name) else where too, tai koo shing, shatin etc.

for a good dinner Peking Garden for peking duck.. definitely the best peking duck around. for Peking Duck also go to 'Luk Ming Chun' on Mody Rd, on the tourist book and EXTREMELY HARD to get seats.. but worth it for the experience i guess.

dacia is offline Registered User

I like Kohinoor too but unfortunately, the one in Shatin has closed.

In Shatin, there's Fish & Co that serves best fish n chips and many other good food. Lunch sets there cost only $40. Indoor or al fresco dining, baby friendly with baby chairs and cutlery sets. And if you spend more than $100 in any Shatin stores or restaurants, you can get free river boat ride in Snoopy World.

kellyst is offline Registered User

dacia.. seems like we have the same taste haha. i like Fish and Co. fish n chips too :)

bicarbonate is offline Registered User

Madison's Restaurant & Bar is quite a good one at G/F Hitchison House, Central. Tel: 25234772

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top