Private care - ultrasounds?
- 12-02-2006, 01:45 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
Gee, I wonder why my doctor (private practice) doesnt give the ultrasounds at each visit? It sounds like that is abnormal in HK, and that most private doctors do ultrasounds at each visit. :(
Last edited by jaetee; 12-02-2006 at 01:50 PM.
- 12-04-2006, 09:46 AM #10Baby Guru
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- New Territories
one of the reasons I switched OBs
I didn't want ultrasounds at each appointment. That's one of the reasons I switched OBs w/ my first child and used public system w/ my second.
But, I know some women who use the public system who also visited private OBs *because* they wanted more ultrasounds.
So, shop around. You want an OB who will give you one at each appointment, they're out there. You want a more minimalist approach, they're out there too.
- By MRC in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2014, 10:48 AM
- By NDDomer in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-26-2010, 01:27 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2006, 09:12 AM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2006, 08:54 AM
- By hkmama in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2006, 05:02 PM