- 11-29-2006, 11:15 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Repulse Bay, Hong Kong
went to 3rd floor landmark buiilding, 360 and the organic range is really good with prices better than other supermarkets for the organic stuff tho there are still convential fruit and veggies but I was really impressed and hope they can keep it up. I had to dash through but really enjoyed it. Staff dont really get how much things cost / have to go back to item to check how much so takes a bit longer to shop but otherwise pleasant experience.
Going to chekc out 4th floor food court bit on Saturday too.
I have tried aussie organics but have heard there are other more local organic fruit and veggies out there. Anyone tried these / can recommend places?
- 11-29-2006, 11:23 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Hong Kong
- By cutetots in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:34 PM
- By clowe77 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2008, 01:57 PM
- By mjw in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-19-2008, 09:15 PM
- By KJP in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2007, 01:55 PM
- By Andrea in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2006, 12:29 AM