Mei Tai/ asain style baby carriers
- 11-30-2006, 08:01 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Gold Coast
Don't feel bad. I think I paid about $60 US (although I had lots of beautiful fabric to choose from) at http://www.babyhawk.com International shipping was another $10US. I didn't get a deal, but I LOVE my carrier.
- 12-01-2006, 08:57 AM #10
I have just purchased one from Nappypooh and I am very happy with it. Its of good quality, strong and it had plenty of back and shoulder support which was important to me and my baby boy loves it. I have already had many comments on how good it looks on. I did look at the ones at the market I didnt see one of good quality, design or with back/shoulder support thats why I opted to purchase one from Nappypooh. The Mei Tai is also a great one for Dads to wear. It was one of the reasons why I purchased it, for my hubby as he also like carry my son. I also have a Maya Wrap that I and baby love too, it also has plenty of support and my son loves to sleep in it whilst being carried.
- 12-01-2006, 01:26 PM #11Banned
- Join Date
- May 2004
I wore mine several times today and I LOVE it!. It is so much more comfortable than the baby bjorn, and easier to put on than the moby wrap. My husband still thinks it was a waste of money, but oh well, I am the one who wears it. I love the fabric too.
- By fennho in forum Baby TalkReplies: 24Last Post: 12-02-2010, 11:15 PM
- By banane76 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2010, 01:12 PM
- By joannek in forum Baby TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2009, 10:40 PM
- By shahirakk in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2006, 10:21 AM
- By noella in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 15Last Post: 01-24-2006, 09:39 AM