- 05-07-2007, 02:06 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
Not a hugh fan of local maternity clothes but I bought a really good pair at Gennie ( but I won't particularly recommend other stuff from this brand though). its of thin, soft denim and slim cut , which is great for hot weather. I bought a pair from linea negra earlier and while its still good stuff,it set me back around 1000, whereas the Gennie jeans are around $567.
- 05-23-2007, 01:44 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Mid-levels, Hong Kong
In case anyone is interested, I am selling my maternity stuff. All very new condition as purchased late in pregnancy, all bought from overseas. Brands include Pea in a Pod (USA), Mothercare, Country Road (Australia), Dune and Max Mara. Prices HK$80 each for tops and bottoms. PM or call me if interested at 7472 7449. Stuff will fit those normally Size 10, Height 5 ft 4 -8".
- By Jjald in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2009, 07:30 AM
- By sherwes in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:55 PM
- By Sally123 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2007, 05:15 PM
- By aprilbaby in forum Everything ElseReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2007, 02:29 PM
- By bailey in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2006, 08:48 PM