Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

where to go for holiday?

Sara is offline Registered User
    Discovery Bay

When I was excpecting no.2, we went to South Africa. My LMP was December 26th, and we went on holidays on Febraury 4th, so I was just about 6 weeks pregnant. We flew to Port Elizabeth, via Johannesburg, rented a car, and drove West along the Garden route ending at Cape Town. It was a FANTASTIC holiday, and we and our3-year-old relly enjoyed it. The weather was great then (their weather is upside down, like in Australia), and people ever so friendly. Food was great too and so cheap. We even went on a game drive. I told the driver/guide that I was pregnant, and he was going ever so slowly and carefully. It was so great and we highly recommend it. We spent 11 days, including the traveling time, but could really do with a few more days.

Have fun, wherever you decide to go.

aldougie is offline Registered User
    If you want to travel closer to home you could always try Bali or Phuket which are always great places to chill out in.

bicarbonate is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    I dont know where you live in Hong Kong. If not to travel abroad, you may go to Shek O, Stanley or Lamma Island. They are good places for you to relax.

Roshna is offline Registered User
    Mid-Levels, Hong Kong
    Go to Manila. Stay in Makati. Not a resort place but there are great spas, bookstores, lots of maternity, home and baby shopping all within that area. Stay at the Shang or Peninsula - they're near the Greenbelt/ Ayala area. Great restaurants, nice park area to sit and have coffee by. Upmarket cinemas that cost so much less than here and with the latest movies shown much earlier than HK. A museum just across the road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12