Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Play dates in Happy Valley

kiwiinoz is offline Registered User
    Hi Mushi..

No one got back to me, but if you are interested perhaps we can organise to meet up some time. We don't have our apartment yet (staying in a serviced apartment in Central), but we could go to one of the parks or something? Once we have our apartment & the kids toys arrive (early Sept) I would be happy to have people come play then as well.

Please send me a private message/email if you (or anyone else for that matter) are interested & what times suit you.

I have a 1 year old son (almost 17 months), and an almost 4 year old daughter.

kazbt is offline Registered User
    Hi, I'm new to HK, moved here last week, and living in Happy Valley, Wendy Apartments. I have a 19 month old girl and 6 year old boy, and would LOVE to meet up with you guys to make new friends for myself and the kids. We are from the UK.
    Thanks
    Karen

yipma is offline Registered User
    Hi all

My daughter is turning 11 months soon and she's almost walking...is she quite a bit younger than your kids? Would love to take her to a kids playgroup in HV as I don't have many friends with kids but my daughter loves playing with people...

kiwiinoz is offline Registered User

Let's meet up

Ok ladies... let's set a time and place and try and catch up. I don't think it matters how young your bub is, as they will all interact in their own way.
    Are any of you free on monday (the 18th August)?
    Mornings suit me better, but if people prefer afternoons I can still come. What do you prefer?

Does someone else want to suggest a location?
    I don't know any places besides the big park next to Happy Valley racecourse near the tram station start.. and I'm not sure how hot it might be... so I'm open to suggestions.

If people want my phone number or private email, please send me a private message. I'm pretty obvious to spot... kiwi mum with my son in a stroller and my daughter walking beside. ;)

Hope to catch up soon!

Hi, I can make the afternoon on Monday, son has test at school at 10.30, so not sure what time will be back. If not viable to do the afternoon for you guys, I'll meet you all on another day.

Thanks

Karen

mushi is offline Registered User
    monday is fine with me too.....morning or afternoon is ok.....the best place to meet would be in the indoor playground in the wet market bldg in lower happy valley.....feeding, changing, everything is taken care of...safe place for the kids to play too....i will PM my number to all of u.....

yipma is offline Registered User
    Monday pm is ok...1.30-3pm is the best for me with her current nap patterns. Tx for suggesting the venue...

Is that the place within the library building? Otherwise, not sure where it is.

Thanks

Karen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast