- 12-14-2006, 11:44 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
my son has the squint in his right eye....since he was 3...he is 6 now.....with all those followups with the drs......now the dr has finally come to the conclusion that he will have to go through the surgery to correct it!!!!
i am really very worried!!!!!!!!!
i just want to know if anyone out there ....has been through this?????????
if yes,i need few words from you ....your experiences will help me and my hubby to know what we should expect after the surgey.....and what should we be prepared for............??????????
drs dont reallly tell us everything....all that our dr told us was not to worry and that its just a moderate surgery....
please do write
- By kellyst in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2009, 02:49 PM
- By pearldots in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2006, 01:52 PM
- By pearldots in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:30 PM
- By engee in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2006, 09:35 PM