Formula for newborns...
- 02-06-2007, 02:33 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
shifted from Friso to Nestle Nan HA a little over a month ago. My boy had a bad case of eczema when weather changed and 2 pds recommended Nan HA. The consistency and color seem closer to breastmilk compared to Friso. Never have to worry about hard poo poo cos it's so soft and smooth, just like pancake mix. Oh! Also, the poo is green. Kind of freaked us out at first as bb had yellow poo all along. The only thing that we don't like about Nan HA is the smell of his farts and poo -- worse than my hubby's, so you can imagine.
- 02-06-2007, 02:49 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Kowloon Tong
So, does it mean MOM will have not enough milk for breastfeeding??
- By marcam in forum Baby TalkReplies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:44 AM
- By steveholy in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2008, 09:26 PM
- By cyberfish88 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 12Last Post: 06-22-2008, 03:57 PM
- By a mom in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2005, 04:11 PM
- By tammie in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2005, 03:48 PM