Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Heaters

Wee Kean is offline Registered User

Thanks ELt. Ours is Italian brand - ARDES, bought from Wing On. So far it seems ok and we actually have it on through the night. We don't let our daughter sleeps on it at night. We will be extra careful. Thanks for the advise.

joannek is offline Registered User

i actually put the electric blanket on the floor to keep the floor from being too cold & sort of warm up the room a bit. i bought it from Sogo & it's one of those "at Her Magesty Service" thing from the UK. So i think it's pretty safe & it has a "all-night" use mode.

re: vaporiser, i had a lot of trouble keeping the tank of the vaporiser mold free. this one i'm using is already the 4th one i bought. actually, if your room is small, maybe you can consider using a aromatherapy diffuser that i use for my own room. i bought it at wing on(sold at a counter where they sell aroma oils & natural body products near the customer service counter.) you can just wipe clean where you put the water. it's like a bowl. the only downside is, it has blue light all around it & it's quite expensive $680!!

shahirakk is offline Registered User

Just a thought - my mum always told me plants / a cup of water on the window ledge worked when we were kids. Not tried it yet. You'd need to position the plants out of reach though. At least water cup can be cleaned and replenished regularly.

Shahira KK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12