Heater for Babies room
- 01-08-2007, 12:18 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
I've noticed that my baby had cold arms and hands when he was in a 2.5grobag despite wearing a long sleeved vest, bodysuit and mittens. Any other solutions? His feet and body are warm as they are covered - just the arms and hands. Is this a reason for unsettled sleep as he does turn and twist a lot and recently flipped to his front as he does not normally do this in his cot. He is almost 5 months and 2 weeks.
Any other solutions? We don't want to put the heater on all night as it can be drying.
- By Natalie'sMom in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2009, 10:05 PM
- By jamesandsimo in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2007, 10:56 AM
- By wittlewabbit in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2007, 10:32 AM
- By Grace Bellis in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2006, 09:34 AM
- By Alica in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2005, 11:36 PM