Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rumpus Room??

Mousugumama is offline Registered User

Rumpus Room??

Hi there. I just went by to rumpus room to find out their New Year hours and found they were GONE!! When I took my kids there early this month, Ms. Tanya, the owner, told us she is moving in January but she has found a buyer for the business and that it will continue. Less than a month later, the place is being put up for new rental and now I'm stuck with all these pre-paid tickets!! Is there any way to contact them and get my money back as I do have a lot - I once forgot to bring tickets and I bought another set of them thinking they will be used....

Coco is offline Registered User

I went there today as well to take my 11 month old to play - and found that they were closed ! They should take their website down !!!!!

noella is offline Registered User

Thats shocking!!! Hope you find her.

rani is offline Administrator

Moms,

Tanya posted on the site last month that they're moving to South Africa. Also, a couple of weeks ago another Mom posted details on the toy sale they had. Sorry you missed it. I am surprised they didn't send out a letter to members informing them they were closing.

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

mummybee is offline Registered User

Rani,
    Yeah, I called and talked to the owner of Rumpus Rooms early December and she herself told me that her family is moving to Sourth Africa. I am surprised she didn't offer to give money back for prepaid tickets. sorry to know that.

Wee Kean is offline Registered User

Rumpus rooms is closed for Christmas/New Year holidays since 16th of Dec. I am sure Rumpus rooms will have a good arrangement.

Jo Bowd is offline Registered User

I also have 9 pre-paid tickets left. I feel that it is rather unfair of Rumpus Rooms/Tanya not to have given users much notice. Especially, as a lot of us (expats) would have been travelling over the festive period.......

Mousugumama is offline Registered User

Rani, I'm sorry I missed the toy sale infor as well - I was travelling a lot earlier this month and had I known for sure they will be gone, I would have asked Tanya to do something about those ticketst myself. I am just very dissapointed that when we saw her in early Dec, she has informed us of her move to South Africa but led us to believe that she has a buyer for the business and that the place would continue to be open, and she did not say anything about our pile of tickets we had in our hands when we were paying for the session. Or maybe she did not care because she was leaving Hong Kong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast