Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Playgroup/Playdates in Bisney Road Area

Pippo is offline Registered User

Playgroup/Playdates in Bisney Road Area

I have a 19 month old son and we just moved to Bisney Road but there are no children in our building. Is anyone interested in setting up a playgroup or playdates either with me or my helper in the area within walking distance (Bisney Road, Crown Terrance, Consort Rise)? Ideally would like a playgroup or open area where the kids can run around safely. I already know about the Pok Fu Lam playground and Cyberport but would prefer somewhere closer so that my son can just go down the street to play.

Opps, I meant to say ideally would like a "playground" (not playgroup) or open area etc. in my first message.

carang is offline Registered User
    hey pippo, would love to join you...don't think it's possible though! bope all is well with you and little one (not so little anymore! wow! 19 months!)

hopefully my new one will be arriving in 4-6 weeks or so...see how thing go, she's not due for another 9!!!

mammalicious is offline Registered User
    hi Pippo

i'm interested to join . my daughter is 16months. i'm new to the area so not sure about the playgrounds. if you find any let me know. i'm at the bottom of the road on victoria rd.

i know there is a small playground at scenic villas but it's a massive hike back up.

Hi Cara,

Thanks for your message. Are you still in DB or did you move? Hope the pregnancy is going smoothly! Btw, I sent you a PM.

Hi Mamalicious,

That's great that you can meet up. Do you mean at the bottom of Bisney Road? I'll send you a PM with my contact details.

I don't know of any public playgrounds within walking distance in this area. You can take the minibus 10A or 10 which goes past the public Pok Fu Lam playground on Pok Fu Lam Road which is pretty good. You can also drive there and park as there is metered parking. You can also go to Cyberport as they have an open area for the kids to run around plus a Starbucks and a Cosmos.

rani is offline Administrator
    Pippo,

A little bit further down, but we've got a huge playground in Upper Baguio. Happy to host if you Moms want to come over one afternoon.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Hi Rani, thanks for offering to host. I have some friends who live in Pok Fu Lam and we are going to to meet up every Thursday afternoon so maybe we can come over to Upper Baguio one time to your playground. I'll let you know.

mammalicious is offline Registered User
    hi Rani

would love to meet up either for coffee at cyberport, or at any playground nearby? we are in victoria garden so not too far.

please let me know which day suits.

Pippo - will PM you my details. i have an 18m old daughter so our kids are close in age.

hope to see you both soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast