Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

where to buy cosmetics?

ctrbabe1 is offline Registered User
    Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong

where to buy cosmetics?

Hi all...

I've been here for 3.5 years already and haven't figured out where to buy cosmetics. I don't know why I haven't asked before now. Usually when I travel back to the States, or if a family member comes to visit me, I stock up on what I normally use. There have been a few times where I've asked my mom to send me some things, but the shipping can be pretty outrageous.

Anyway, I usually use cover girl or maybelline, but I have no idea if that's even available here. I don't have the budget to spend hundreds on cosmetics, and was wondering if there is anywhere that I can find inexpensive, but good quality make up.

thanks for any help!
    All the best,

rani is offline Administrator
    Pokfulam, Hong Kong

You do get Maybelline here, Revlon and I think Cover Girl. Best place to find them is at SaSa, Watsons or Mannings. The only thing is you may not find the same colors from the US. They have been adapted for Asian skin tones, and getting the right foundation/ compacts can be difficult.

Founder of GeoBaby.Com

jane01 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    I have found to be excellent. Free shipping, fast shipping, good prices, good range. I don't know if they have the specific brands you have mentioned, but worth a try.

411needed is offline Banned
    Robinson Road + Fortress Hill + Cranbrook, UK
    GO TO SOGO!!!! covergirl is gd but try mac (in sogo), also on the G/F in sogo there's loads of cosmetic counters and you can go venture..