Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Looking for Domestic Helper

vinababy is offline Registered User

Also looking for fulltime domestic helper

Hello.

I saw this thread with numerous recommendations.... We are also looking for a fulltime domestic helper. We will be arriving in HK at the end of February and will be in a serviced appartment for a month while we find our permanent accomodation. Possibly CWB as there is a spot for my oldest son at Kindergarten there. We also have a 5 month old baby.

Any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Also any advice on hiring a local DH vs. someone from overseas.

Thanks for any suggestions! You can email them to me directly on [email protected] as well.

Michelle

jenjen_lee is offline Registered User

Hi All

I m also looking for a DH. I have a twin baby girls at 7 months old. I have one DH already but want to hire one more to take care of them. I would like to have some good referrals. I m living in New Territories. Should any one have good recommendations, please email me at [email protected]

Buffybuff is offline Registered User

I know a very good helper. Imelda has worked in Honkong for 15 years. She was with us for 11 months. She has been a very reliabel, experienced, trust-worthy and independent helper. Her duties involved mintaining cleanliness in the house, washing and ironing and cooking. She performend all of these duties very well with minimal supervision. She is also experienced with children. She took care of a newly born baby and also an older one.

We have been very pleased woth her work the whole time. I would highly recommend her.

We have to terminat her contract because my husband is relocated to New York. She will be with us untill March 15. 2007. Her contact number is 65781461.

Susanne Brosi

:bighug

Momof2HK is offline Registered User

Smile Looking for a helper to start 1 May

Hi, I'm also looking for a domestic helper to start on 1 May. We have two children (age 1 and 3), and 3 cats. We're looking for someone with recent experience with children of this age, able to speak good english, happy, and self-motivated. Experience with Western family, able to cook well would be ideal. We live in Mid-levels, my husband works fulltime and I work part time. We're a very happy family, and want someone who will thrive living with us. Please contact me directly on 9613 8781 or via email [email protected]

Any help would be really appreciated, especially personal recommendations!

melohk is offline Registered User

Looking for a domestic helper (Urgent)

I just terminated a domestic helper and looking for one who takes care of a 2.5 years old girl.

witty_han is offline Registered User

DH available direct from Philippines

hi melohk, please check the classifieds section of www.geoexpat.com, there's an experienced DH looking for a job but located in Philippines right now. You can hire directly from Philippines. If interested send me a private message or contact me at +639283129807. Thanks and God bless!

aussie mum is offline Registered User

Smile Also seeking live-in DH to start June '07

Hi - We will be moving to HK in 3 weeks time and will be looking for a live-in domestic helper. Primary responsibilities will be cleaning & cooking as I am a stay-at-home mum at the moment but some child minding / baby sittting will also be needed. We have a 13 month old little boy.
    We'd love to be able to find someone who is well recommended - possibly about to finish a contract and looking for another? Or perhaps you have a very reliable helper who knows someone looking for work? Thanks

hkrose is offline Registered User

I'm interested in finding a live-out, part-time helper... main responsibilities would be cleaning, cooking and occasional childcare. If anyone has any recomendations, I would greatly appreciate it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123