Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

how to celebrate yr toddler bday

chubbysan is offline Registered User

how to celebrate yr toddler bday

hi

can you share with me some ideas how i should celebrate my daughter 3 yr old birthday? she turning 3 next mth we not sure how we should celebrate her bday with her. We had just moved to Hk a few mths ago and hence, not too sure how we should celebrate her bday. I hope you can share with me how you celebrate yr toddler bday so tat might give us some ideas.

tks,

rani is offline Administrator

Third birthdays are so much fun. The kids understand the party is for them, they can blow out the candles (some can do this at 2 but not all), open presents and they love having their friends over.

For D's 3rd birthday, we decided to have it at home and limit it to 10 kids and to 2 hrs. Here's what we did.

2 games (pass the parcel + musical statues)
    2 arts and crafts (either cookie decorating + messy paper project).
    Free play for 30 mins
    Food/cake.

If you decide to get an entertainer, you can skip the arts and crafts and let the entertainer organise the games. Budget around $1800 for an entertainer

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

hapimamee is offline Registered User

Hi,

Thanks for opening this thread. My son will also be turning 3 on March, and we're thinking of how to celebrate it. I wanted to have a simple party for him but 1- our home is too small; 2- we're not sure if we can invite more kids... Then we just thought to bring him to disneyland since he wanted to see mickey mouse... We didn't visit disneyland yet since our move last year... Do you think it's a good idea to bring 3-yr old boy there?

chubbysan is offline Registered User

hihi,
    i think yr son will enjoy disneyland. i brought my girl there when she was 22mth old and then, she oredi enjoying it very much. and recently we were at disney again, and she loves it even more, wanted us to bring her back again. I am sure yr 3yr old will enjoy and appreciate it as well.

Like you, the house is abit too small and wondering if possible to have any simple party for my girl with some kids over. Tat y, i am still thinking what to do for her.....