Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Kids' Gallery Festival 2007

adachan is offline Registered User

Hello,

I would like to enroll my 3.5 year old daughter to Kids' Gallery Festival 2007. Has anyone been to the one they organized last year? how was it and was it worthwhile to go through the 2 months rehearsal ?

Thank you.

rani is offline Administrator
    Ada,

I asked one of my neighbours for her feedback. Her son is around 7/8 and he particpated last year.

M did participate in the Kid's Gallery Star Factor. It was an equivalent of American Idol - except for smaller kids. Even though there were teenagers participating too. M did well and went all the way to the finals after successfully completing three rounds and rigorous rehearsals every weekened for a few months. It was a great experience thanks to the organizers, who made it very special for everybody - from Red Carpet Experience organized in the Concert Hall, to the Dior sponsored gift bags, to the TV and Paparazzi coverage. Everyone left feeling fulfilled, there were really no losers. I would put him in the program again without a shadow of a doubt. We all enjoyed it, even buying the tickets to see your kid perform, going behind the scenes, seeing them go through "make up and costume"; it was fun.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

adachan is offline Registered User

Thanks Rani. We will go ahead and sign up for it. I believe it'll be a great experience and fun for all of us.