delivery at 34+ weeks?
- 01-10-2007, 04:52 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Maybe you could try to get a bedpan for during the night. You really don't need a hubbie with a bad back on top of all your other problems.
- 01-10-2007, 04:54 PM #10
LOL! hadn't thought of that....the bedpan, i mean!
- 01-11-2007, 10:15 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Tai Po
sorry ! I have some missunderstanding before.
My baby was born in 17 April 2006 and my expect due date is 5 Aug 06. that's mean 4 months early. She staied at hospital almost 5 months .The dr said her development is count from my due date , not from deliver date.she is fine now and can catch up 5 months baby development.
my experience is relax and take it easy.in that period the baby need your support very much.
- By joannek in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2009, 07:37 PM
- By piper in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:24 PM
- By Eve12 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 10-18-2008, 03:35 PM
- By kelshiu in forum Pregnant with MultiplesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2007, 11:02 PM
- By clam119 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2006, 06:00 PM